- Online video listing to be hosted on the City of Southport website. (See demos below.)
- We will film a 2-minute interview with the business owner(s)
- We will photograph 1 shot of your storefront, 3 interior shots, 3 “product category” shots, and one shot of the business owner/staff.
- 2 Program Promotion press releases
- Social media promotional posts
- Promotional post on City of Southport website
- Branded “Southport Safe” program signage to place in your storefront window.
Use the Sign-up form on this page to enroll by Friday, August 14th. This program is limited to the first 50 “brick and mortar” retail merchants and restaurants to enroll.
Be sure to read the “Southport Safe Pledge” and put your digital signature (type your name) on the sign-up form to confirm that you are committed to upholding these guidelines in your business.
What is the Southport Safe Pledge
The Southport Safe Pledge is based on official health safety protocol guidance from the CDC and the NC Department of Health and Human Services.
It is your official commitment to follow these guidelines in your business – and your ticket to $3,000 worth of marketing and advertising!
See the full Pledge linked below.