RULES FOR CAPTAIN CHARLIE’S
CHILDREN’S FISHING TOURNAMENT
- Anyone that is 16 years of age will need to have a fishing license to enter the contest.
- Fish must be caught by hook and line only. (No Snagging)
- No sharks, skates or eels will be counted.
- There will be 4 age groups 5 & under, 6-8, 9-12, 13-16.
- One fishing rod per child.
- All fishing material is participant’s responsibility.
- Spots, Croakers, Pin, Toad/Pig, Flounder, Catch.
- Categories may change during the tournament depending on the fish being caught.
- Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- The largest fish in each age bracket
- The most fish in each age bracket
- In the case of tie, the longest of the two will determine the winner
- An entrant can win in only one category
- Parents are allowed on the pier, but the contestant must reel the fish in, with the exception of children 5 and under.
- Have Fun & Good Luck.